Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

I have no idea where to start in 3D modeling but I was curious if anyone has a high quality model of the Halo 4/5 Recruit Helmet and the Halo Reach Mark V helmet. I have a 3D printer and would like to print these files. Or if someone could point me in the right direction of how to do it I'm willing to learn.

I have no idea where to start in 3D modeling but I was curious if anyone has a high quality model of the Halo 4/5 Recruit Helmet and the Halo Reach Mark V helmet. I have a 3D printer and would like to print these files. Or if someone could point me in the right direction of how to do it I'm willing to learn.

File Archive and Google. We have the high-quality files, and Google has literally hundreds of useful tutorials to help get you started.

Chernobyl, has anyone talked to you about the upcoming release of Halo 5 Forge and the possibility of snagging weapon models from that? And do you know what 343's position would be?

Chernobyl, has anyone talked to you about the upcoming release of Halo 5 Forge and the possibility of snagging weapon models from that? And do you know what 343's position would be?

Yes. And yes. And, no: I can't talk about what's involved. Best to be patient and wait

blacklight_retribution__viper_by_lukedodge-d5uptiv.jpg
https://sketchfab.com/models/7ee7c03d4821493dbc73829445a6844f
Hi would anyone be able to rip vipers helmet from blacklight rebribution and convert it to a obj for me to unfold :D
Sorry if this is really specific

Yes. And yes. And, no: I can't talk about what's involved. Best to be patient and wait

Oh, I've got plenty of time to wait. Like you, I'm just now starting my armor (after 7 years of being a member of this site! Time flies.)

Halo 5 does have some awesome weaponry. ;)

Hey there everyone, not sure if this exist or note though I have checked, and I'm not sure if the foam version of it would work or not, but I'm looking for pepakura schematics for the Halo 5 Hell Jumper Armor- most notably known as Bucks armor. I did find, like I said earlier the foam format of it, but I'm not quite sure if that could be used. If one exists and require unfolding, I can be sure to do my best and try to unfold and upload here. Thanks y'all

Hey there everyone, not sure if this exist or note though I have checked, and I'm not sure if the foam version of it would work or not, but I'm looking for pepakura schematics for the Halo 5 Hell Jumper Armor- most notably known as Bucks armor. I did find, like I said earlier the foam format of it, but I'm not quite sure if that could be used. If one exists and require unfolding, I can be sure to do my best and try to unfold and upload here. Thanks y'all

We have raw assets for the file in the File Archive's OBJ section, if you want a crack at it yourself.

Alright, I'll be sure to give it a go, thanks for the direction Chernobyl

I had prepped the files and uploaded them to my thread but I don't know if they ever got unfolded. I also don't remember getting any feed back to see if they were good to go or not. I have also done lockes, hellcat, shinobi and some others.

Hi everybody! I was wondering if anyone could either create or direct me to a model for the Black Guard helmet from Tron Legacy? I've been scouring the internet with no luck on any files, so I was hoping to have some luck here. :)
Tron-Legacy-Black-Guard-02-e1349825451387.jpgTron-Legacy-Black-Guard-03-e1349825424673.jpgtumblr_nl3ttf5iTe1qhedffo1_1280.jpg

2738354_orig.jpggolden chest1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpghey guys was hoping that someone on the thread would be willing to create a pep model and unfold for the destiny loot chest. ive seen a few replications and have been unable to find any kind of file, template, or anything in the destiny STL generator. Thank you guys in advance for any help or information about the build.

Hello,

I would love for somebody to help make a Halo 5 Goblin helmet unfold.
airborn-studios-h5-a061-marmo-goblin.jpg

I would give it a try, but my computer isn't a fan of 3D modeling stuff.

Thank you.

Small update: this thread has now been pinned to the top of the forum for easier locating by our members. No more losing the thread and having to hunt for it if you need it.

Is it possible to get the textures for the Halo 5 Warrior helm armor and the recruit proven armor?

In the future, I'll be making sure that skin texture assets are made available. However, due to limitations with the current File Archive platform, we don't have the file size allowance to enable me to properly upload and provide these files. As soon as this changes I'll be making an update notifying people of the available resources.

Thanks, but I'm having significant difficulty with that one. It was unfolded for foam, and there are a lot of things I can't figure out (I started pep super recently). There are a bunch of overlaps and pieces that don't make sense (the shoulders have some odd polygons that aren't in the game, for instance). It's a really cool unfold, but it's a little bit too difficult for my limited ability.

Hey folks, I thought I'd be cheeky and see if anyone can help make my build a little easier. I'm looking for raw .obj files for the arbiter. I would preferably like to get my hands on the halo 2 anniversary edition of his armour, but from what I've read there's no way to extract from H2A as of yet. I'll happily take .obj files for the halo 2 and halo 3 versions. TIA

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back