Project Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant stand magna :/ would have liked it better if it didnt look like every single other magna ever created but with different speach bubbles, but i guess thats the nature of the stuff.

And for you magnum, there are poeple here saying that it didnt explain the monster good or the plot was bad, i was responding to them, you actually ARE being an ******* now.

23Magnum said:
Oh wow you edited a photo in paint! I'm so totally convinced now. There's nothing to dispute that, I mean it's solid proof of how I could be so totally wrong.[/sarcasm]

Fine it's a whale, whatever you win, if you're only going to look at that one picture, but how about all of them in sequence?

23Magnum said:
[stating the obvious]

[/stating the obvious]

your telling us that you have a theory, but at the same time treating it as fact, so that when we try to dispute it u feel you have the right to get mad, its totally messed up, can you not see that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
your telling us that you have a theory, but at the same time treating it as fact, so that when we try to dispute it u feel you have the right to get mad, its totally messed up, can you not see that?
I actually I never alluded to my theory as fact. If you look back at my posts, you'll see words like 'might' and 'I think' when talking about the pictures. That means I made sure that I wouldn't sound absolutely positive that I was 100% right. As for you trying to dispute it, well disputing is fine when it makes sense and is not just personal attacks on a person. I said that about that edited picture because I could edit a picture too and make it so I look 100 feet tall walking down the street. Now Kraken worked with what he had and made a good argument in the end, that's why I considered the possibility those were whale carcasses. You on the other hand, haven't put forth any proof or evidence to counter my idea or come up with your own. You would rather say 'quit over reacting' and keep putting me(not my idea) down personally. That to me is being an @sshole. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm being an *******. I don't really know right now cause numb to really everything that's going on around me and couldn't care less how other people feel about what I say right now. The only thing that I feel anymore is anger. Now I'm going to really resist even opening this thread again cause all it does it get me steamed and I really need to relax and stay away from stuff like this anymore.

Anyway it's time for me to go to lunch. Bye.

yes, yes, i know you said, "i think" and "maybe" but even though u said those things, u spoke as though you hadent. And honestly, i think its a good theory. there is evidence to back you up, but there is also a lack of evidence to positivly prove anything (your theory or others) just remembe that how you present the theory is just as important as the theory itself.

I like biscuits, which is a fact! haha... oh wait... we're tlaking about cloverfield XD

I wonder if the creature will go somewhere else if they make more cloverfield stuff? Go stomp LA :D

Skullcandy Girl said:
I like biscuits, which is a fact! haha... oh wait... we're tlaking about cloverfield XD

I wonder if the creature will go somewhere else if they make more cloverfield stuff? Go stomp LA :D

lol, naw, i think the next cloverfield should be in japan... so that we can show them how to really destroy a city (zilla was a phail)

Posting the movie is a bad idea.. we don't do that kind of thing here.

Besides Abrams and company are all on top of getting spoiler vids pulled from the internetz..

Well the manga was a few panels sooo not so bad Xavier. To me it was a juxtapose between the kid being beat up and trapped, while the monster is being trapped and about to be beat up and they are both about to go nuts. That and th ekid's mother could have been the one that invented slush-o, and the kid grows up to be a Marine Biologist and is the one who harvest's the chemical to put into Slush-O that makes it so good, and the chemical is harvested from where the monster was sleeping. And maybe that's what pissed of the monster XP Oh and I read wrong where on IMDB, I thought it said "multiple monsters" turns out it said "multiple angles" that was the huge one that ate Hud, hahaha oopsie XD

So cloverfield vs godzilla, you like? hahaha

Belakor said:
I take it you've never watched Lost? :p Unanswered questions are what Abrams does best :)

I just went back to see it again, still thought it was awesome and I finally saw the 'I had a good day' meteor/satellite... there are some videos of it on youtube but I wouldn't expect to see it in them, it's hard enough to see it on the big screen.

Edit: Just found the English translation of the Cloverfield Manga :) I didn't realize that they had started releasing them
I watched the entire 1st season and alot of the second.

Skullcandy Girl said:

More like it follows lily to vegas (the reason she goes is to drown her sorrows) and it destroys vegas. that would be awesome.

Found some crazy new sauce on this, renders of the final creature(s) (not the pre-vis that was posted before) and a supposed deleted scene that may confirm two large creatures, one in the Harbor, and one in the streets. Anybody know how to view a flv. vid type? Do I need to convert it?

***Edit, actually now that I look at the pics, they confirm this too... two monsters, not one. Thats the best movie trick.... millions saw the movie, how many knew what they saw?

Sean Bradley said:
Found some crazy new sauce on this, renders of the final creature(s) (not the pre-vis that was posted before) and a supposed deleted scene that may confirm two large creatures, one in the Harbor, and one in the streets. Anybody know how to view a flv. vid type? Do I need to convert it?

***Edit, actually now that I look at the pics, they confirm this too... two monsters, not one. Thats the best movie trick.... millions saw the movie, how many knew what they saw?
flv is some sort of flash as far as I know. I think you can view it with an internet browser if you have flash installed on you computer.
Edit: Here's a player of some sort I found when googling flv. FLV Player

Two monsters ehh. Interesting...and we would never know the difference since we only saw one monster at a time.

Sean Bradley said:
Thats the secret..shhh! ;)

Oops, good catch. I looked around and couldn't find what you're talking about, mind sharing. I'm so curious.

Nice find Adam. I was going to say if you have Adobe Flash Player that might work too. It sort of depends on the file though.

I'll have to PM it to you. it's a rapidshare download, I'm still not sure how to watch it, since its not hosted like that.

Basically it's footage taken from a security camera which captured the bridge's collapse. You can see the tentacle coming from the water, so it proves that there is mommy, and that's who breaks the bridge.

I DL'ed the pics , but I'm at work now... Have to send that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back