Reach for the ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a male verson of the chest?XD It looks so dead accurate to the actual game model!

2r5uq8j.jpg

Thanks so much for releasing these pep files and models! I've been looking for another build to start on after finishing and wearing my MK VI for a year. It really hit me last night during the Reach Launch that people will actually know that I'm female in this armor! Don't get me wrong,I like it when people freakout when I take off my helmet. lol

In reply to: Jico

I can and will, but you'll have to wait a few months to get it. I'm in the Philippines right now, but once i get back to the states i plan to make a full male suit for myself (including undersuit) and once i finish, i'll post everything on here.

And just so you know, everything here was rushed and due to limited reference i was making a lot of guesses while making the models. But now that the game is out and i can get all of the reference i want, you can expect my male suit models to be highly accurate.

Thanks both for making the pep files for the female spartan... was wondering what type of mesurement i was have to make to adjust the normal armors for me.
But thanks to both of you for making this pep for girls.

I'd love to see this topic stickied, or at least the works in it added to The Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Great work by the way, I'd love to see more
Maybe I can convince my girlfriend to like this stuff... first I'd need to get her interested in Halo though, sigh....

It already is. Look at Post #3.
My bad, I see the link to this thread now, I must've overlooked it since it was just the link and it doesnt particularily address that it's all the female pieces on that link (I look for part titles rather than author titles).
Either way, next time I see a female user asking for parts again, I will definitely direct them to that post/this thread, so thank you :)

Well, there were a few things I wanted to add to the chest piece and a few other things I wanted to edit. I used both the in game and live action version for references so it's sort of a mixture of both. XD haha

I think it looks pretty good. :)

PLEASE NOTE: The pieces on the back should be used as a template so that you can cut something else out to give it the layered look like the actual version. I also recommend looking at a picture of how the back looks so that you can properly create the little layered piece at the bottom.

Also, the seperate pieces at the top on the neck collar area are made to be "sunken in" to the collar and the piece on the very front of the chest piece should not be sunken in. A piece of carboard might be too thick for that piece, but that is just my opinion. :p hehe

Well, here is the new chest piece. Originally by TheDigitalFix, just edited by me A LOT! haha It is NOT yet unfolded, but is already prepped for a smooth unfold. :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/4Wa-4O4i/Kat_Torso_NeckCollar.html

EDIT: Okay, so I got around to unfolding it. Helmets and chest pieces are the only 2 types of models that I hate unfolding. XD They take forever. Mostly because when I unfold, I try to make sure that it is pep friendly.

http://www.4shared.com/file/4uthGZ6Y/Kat_Torso_NeckCollar_Unfold.html

Enjoy. :)

When is the chest gonna be unfolded? Because my friend wants to make a suit

I think that's the unfolded piece.

HaloGoddess, would you be able to make a male version of your torso piece? Yours is so much more accurate than any other that I have seen. What are the differences between the male and female torso pieces anyways? Could I just use this one without looking dumb?

HaloGoddess, would you be able to make a male version of your torso piece? Yours is so much more accurate than any other that I have seen.
With all due respect to TheDigitalFix and HaloGoddess, you should look into L3X BLU3RIV4R's latest (v.3) Reach Torso/Chest and hands down, the most accurate model to date and it's proportioned for the guys. I believe it's in the 3D Modeling forum.

Does anyone have a working link to the uNfolded torso model? the one in the first post says that the link is no longer valid.

I love the title of this thread reach for the ladies. I've been doing that all my life, to no avail HAHAHAHA

This might sound really dumb but... I have not really cosplayed too much before and I was wondering if anyone was interested in making me some female spartan armor? The due date would be August 2011. I live in Indy, play halo reach, and would like to go to gencon this year looking like a badass. haha. Well thanks for reading and let me know. (Obviously I would pay you and I do understand how much that will run me.)

This might sound really dumb but... I have not really cosplayed too much before and I was wondering if anyone was interested in making me some female spartan armor? The due date would be August 2011. I live in Indy, play halo reach, and would like to go to gencon this year looking like a badass. haha. Well thanks for reading and let me know. (Obviously I would pay you and I do understand how much that will run me.)

Just a heads up Tiff, people don't normally do comissions around here, we encourage people to make their own armor (a lot cheaper than having someone make some for you). We have tutorials everywhere on quite a few methods and most people are willing to help out with tips and directions. If you want to know a bit more shoot me a pm or ask some more questions, this is the right thread for female model pep files. Pep Viewer is needed to view and print these files. It's free and easy to get. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back