Reach for the ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - these are great files! Thanks for uploading them, just finished the belt/codpiece this morning! However when I attempted to download the thigh file, it said the link was invalid when I was just about to dowload it? HALP anyone?? x

Hey - these are great files! Thanks for uploading them, just finished the belt/codpiece this morning! However when I attempted to download the thigh file, it said the link was invalid when I was just about to dowload it? HALP anyone?? x

sorry, scrap that, found it through that nigh-invisible search bar XD please excuse my noob-ness XD

I'm sorry for sounding like a noob too, but not only am I female, I'm a very tiny female (5'5" 100lbs). I was SUPER excited when I found pep files for female spartans, but I'm having issues downloading these. It let me download the chest piece and the cod piece, but every time I try to download any of the others, it keeps saying that the file link is invalid. Halp please?

There are better, UPDATED Halo Reach female files. These ARE NOT modified to fit a female. These are modeled off the in game female model in Halo Reach. Reach female files can be found on this site created by other people. ForgedReclaimer has some EXCELLENT Reach female armor pieces. I've used all his pieces to create my Kat build. :p

There are NO REACH FEMALE FILES that are modified to fit a thinner person since female files already exist in Halo Reach!. :)

I tried downloading some of the files and they don't work. I'm wanting to build my custom spartan in Reach and I seem to wear a lot of kat's armor! :p And does anyone know where I can get the pep files for the CQC helmet? All everyone seems to care about is the Mark VI!!! >.<!

I tried downloading some of the files and they don't work. I'm wanting to build my custom spartan in Reach and I seem to wear a lot of kat's armor! :p And does anyone know where I can get the pep files for the CQC helmet? All everyone seems to care about is the Mark VI!!! >.<!

You can find the CQC helmet and alot of other files in MS7's Reach Files Database. Just click the link in his sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back