Regiment membership - please all read

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by FANGS, Jan 8, 2016.

1. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Requesting to be assigned to the colonial regiment please, I believe I should be eligible. Thanks

2. eiros

eiros

Thank you!

3. HeadLocks

HeadLocks

Requesting to be added to the Australian Regiment.

4. Road Kill

Road Kill

I'd like to join the Pacific Regiment, California to be exact. I've gotten the 50 posts and my account is way older than 90 days lol
    Thanks
    Road Kil

5. Jurassic

Jurassic

I guess I qualify for this! I live in Canada, Vancouver Island if you would like that as well for our local guys. Thank ye kindly.

BlazedStarbon likes this.
  6. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

Can you please add me to the Colonial Regiment I'm from Pennsylvania.

7. agentflorida

agentflorida

I am 53 posts by now. I am in the Southern Area if it still covers the Savannah area of Georgia. I would really appreciate it. So pretty much the Southern Regiment. Thanks again

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  8. Yeexsters

Yeexsters

I believe this should be my 50th post, and I'd like to be assigned to the European regiment.
    Thanks!

9. agentflorida

agentflorida

I just updated my profile providing my location. I still wish to be assigned to the Southern Regiment. Once again, I'm from Georgia.

10. agentflorida

agentflorida

Once again updated my profile with my location. I guess I forgot to save it. I would like to be in the Southern Regiment.

11. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Regimental Membership must be confirmed by the Local Regimental Membership Officer. I would recommend reaching out to the Southern Regiment CO and asking them to have their RMO check in on the boards and confirm you.

12. agentflorida

agentflorida

Thanks Cadet

13. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I am checking with our RCO on this for you now AgentFlorida.

14. agentflorida

agentflorida

Any progress on with the RCO? I have been waiting all month and now I feel like dissapointed because I nearly have doubled the amounts of messages from the start of this much. I'm sure your foing your best still

15. agentflorida

agentflorida

huh funny story. So I just checked in my preferences and saw that the option of being on the user map was blank. I went ahead and fixed it to show. hopefully the map confirms my location correctly. and now I am in the Southern Regiment now. I am very sorry if that was all I had to do. My bad.

BlazedStarbon likes this.
  16. mike bike

mike bike

Hey Mike from New Jeresy wondering if i could join the Colonial Regiment, ill be at most conventions that are with in an hour or two drive, my suit is probably 80% done. Will definitely be at NY Comic con this year! Want to meet up with some other spartans!

MepeS11 likes this.
  17. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Hey mike bike, welcome to the 405th......I'll be at NYC CC this year as well, Sunday only.....Would be happy to see you there......just and FYI, Regimental requirements are 90 days (You have till the end of this month for that) and 50 posts (you only have 1/2 of those). We get nice turn outs for all the local venues.

MepeS11 and mike bike like this.
  18. DeadzManWalking

DeadzManWalking

Hello! Would the Architects be so kind as to add me to the Midwest Regiment please?
    Thank you.

19. mike bike

mike bike

Requesting to be assigned to the colonial regiment please, I believe I should be eligible. Thanks

MepeS11 likes this.
  20. Thom A293

Thom A293

Should be eligible for the pacific regiment, I live in the green and mighty wet Washington.

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  21. mike bike

mike bike

Sweet I plan to be at NY comic con for the whole weekend as well as wizard world in PA around June!

22. MepeS11

MepeS11

Well since no one seems to know what's going on, someone please add me to the Colonial Regiment????!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  23. MepeS11

MepeS11

Did they add you?

24. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Good afternoon. The process for Regimental Membership has not changed since the first post in this thread. Once a member has 50 posts and has had an account for 90 days, they post here, and that starts the process for you. Once someone has posted in this thread, the Regiment Membership Officer for your prospective Regimnet should be in touch. After that, they will report to Angela that you are ready to be added and she takes care of that.

Do understand that all Division and Regimental Officers are only volunteers, and some may have real life issues that may distract them. If you have not heard back from your Local RMO after posting on this thread, your first step should be to contact them. If you still do not here back, the next step should be to contact your local RCO. If your local RCO does not respond to you, then you should bring it to the attention of Angela, FANGS, or I.

Local Regiments requested a larger role in vetting and adding members to their territory, and the current system is in support of that desire for autonomy.

The easiest way to determine who your local RMO and RCO is, is to go check out that section of the boards. You will not be able to post there until you are added to the Regiment, but you can read the threads, and there should be a thread containing contact info for your local Command Staff.

25. MepeS11

MepeS11

I was just being an a** to my husband, he is my local RMO

ZP180 and Dirtdives like this.