Regiment membership - please all read

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by FANGS, Jan 8, 2016.

1. mike bike

mike bike

I got a message from someone about it. You will probably get one soon.

2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

WOW....MepeS11, I hear the whip cracking all the way from Brooklyn!!!

MepeS11 and Kusak3 like this.
  3. Kusak3

Kusak3

Why yes. yes you did hear the whip cracking. Considering Ashuraa and I live less than 45 minutes from MepeS11 and her wonderful RMO Husband we even notices the backstroke on that whip strike from our house. I think I detected a smoke pillar as well.

MepeS11 likes this.
  4. MepeS11

MepeS11

I way trying to prove a point that it's confusing on how to find the information you need easily....I obviously already knew, but if I didn't I'd have had a hard time finding who to go to...

Dirtdives likes this.
  5. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I apologize that you feel it is unduly difficult to locate this information. We have the information posted several times in this thread and in the New Member FAQ in the recruit section. However, ease of use for our members is always a priority for us, and I do take your feedback very seriously. I will be working to help make this information clearer and more visible in the coming days to address this issue.

mike bike and MepeS11 like this.
  6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

And The Whip cracks again!!!

MepeS11 likes this.
  7. MepeS11

MepeS11

The problem is finding out who the officers for each regiment are...it's not clear. It's easy to find which regiment you are in, but no so much who to report to

Dirtdives likes this.
  8. MepeS11

MepeS11

We found where it is listed, but honestly it's not where I would first think to look for it...I see 'member list' and am not thinking 'HERE ARE YOUR OFFICERS'.....Also serenko3 said new members have been contacting Krissy or Zach instead of him because they don't know where to go.... (I know that's Colonial, but I'm sure it's not the only regiment with this issue). It just needs to be made way clearer imo...

9. MepeS11

MepeS11

Ok that was my husband, I'm still not listed either but give it a few days! :) Just wanted to make sure someone saw it

mike bike likes this.
  10. serenko3

serenko3 405th Regiment Officer

Basically new members need a first contact list, and it needs o be spelled out in black and white.

MepeS11 likes this.
  11. serenko3

serenko3 405th Regiment Officer

LOL, I was right next to her when she was typing it all. But we do need to make it a little more clear for new members on what to do, and who to contact.

12. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Thanks serenko3 and MepeS11 that thread should help. I was one of said people contacting arma358 to join the regiment.It was because he was the first officer I came across in the Colonial Regiment threads.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    MepeS11 and Dirtdives like this.
  13. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I just badgered Ashuraa until she put me in the regiment.

14. Kusak3

Kusak3

Well that generally works as well. On the positive side in my opinion. I am not an officer here like I was in other forums her and I are in. So people dont badger me to badger her so its much more peaceful in my life and I can choose which badgering I wish to badger when I want to badger her. See work just fine for me till some idiot decides to make this idiot an officer. And then I will return to being badgered to badger her. Nasty little circle isnt it.

mblackwell1002 and MepeS11 like this.
  15. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

As I said, we appreciate the feedback and I hope to work with the Regimental Command Staffs to also get them to help make this information more accessible in their respective Regimental Sections.

At this time, however, I would like to please ask everyone to limit the chatter, inside joking, and off topic comments in this thread, as the more off topic posts that are made here will only make this thread more cluttered and difficult for our RMOs to check through to see the members requesting to join their Regiments.

At this time, please try to limit the posts in this thread to requests for Regimental membership and Follow Ups to said requests. If you have further feedback, I, or any other member of Division or your Local Regimental Command Staff are always wiling to hear it, I would just like to try and keep this thread less cluttered for ease of use of our members and Regimental Membership Officers.

MepeS11 likes this.
  16. MepeS11

MepeS11

serenko3 put a post up specifically for this in Colonial last night, Idk if it was pinned yet, he just got back from work and is sleeping at the moment....Also thank you for checking into it...

17. Yortstorm

Yortstorm

-cough, cough- I moved to Washington and I need to be changed to Pacific Regiment..
    thank you and happy Covie killing...
    ~Yort

18. EndlessForrest

EndlessForrest

May I be added to the Mountain Regiment please? Also is it possible for to change regiments as I may move locations in a few years?

19. CrimsonViper97

CrimsonViper97

Hey Fang, I think I have my requirements in order; requesting to be added to the midwest regiment. Located in Illinois.

20. CrimsonViper97

CrimsonViper97

Oh wait Fangs, sorry about that

21. electricknite

electricknite

Hey FANGS , Can I be added to the Canadian regiment?

BlazedStarbon likes this.
  22. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Yortstorm - I've taken care of that for you since it's just a move.

CrimsonViper97 and electricknite - I'm sure that someone from those Regiments will be in touch with you shortly!

CrimsonViper97 likes this.
  23. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Can I please be added to the Canadian regiment? I'm in Mississauga Ontario.

BlazedStarbon likes this.
  24. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

May i be added to the European Regiment? I`m living in Germany.

25. Voren Marr

Voren Marr

Hi there,

Could I be added to the European Regiment :)