SPARTAN Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it always seem that where Weyland is trouble and insults are close behind......

Was that really necessary? Primal has always been kind and friendly to me. Ive noticed that when people contradict him or attack him in anyway, he get deffensive. Who doesnt? I can just tell your going to set him off by saying things like what you did.

Primal, I love your work, and I respect you. I wish we could play Halo together lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, BMI.

Red... regardless, I caught your comment, and if I were a lesser person I'd tell you what to go suck on.

As it is I'm going to act as though the last seven or so comments didn't happen, ignore the lot and just carry on. I know I'm an ass at the best of times when I'm criticised, so here's how it's going to work in this topic from now on:

If you're going to whine, save it. I don't want to hear how a doodle looks bad, nor do I want this 'you traced' crud. Whatever your opinions are, fine, but if you can't be positive then please just don't bother here.

Commissions still open - I actually need the support if I'm to work on my armor.

Primal Weyland said:
Cheers, BMI.

Red... regardless, I caught your comment, and if I were a lesser person I'd tell you what to go suck on.

As it is I'm going to act as though the last seven or so comments didn't happen, ignore the lot and just carry on. I know I'm an ass at the best of times when I'm criticised, so here's how it's going to work in this topic from now on:

If you're going to whine, save it. I don't want to hear how a doodle looks bad, nor do I want this 'you traced' crud. Whatever your opinions are, fine, but if you can't be positive then please just don't bother here.

Commissions still open - I actually need the support if I'm to work on my armor.

Hear hear... ;)

Actually.. I may have a project for you... Lineart, overlay, w/e...

Views of the Recon, front, back, left, right, top, up at the chin, and up at the back... preferable all on the same approximate scale, if not I can scale them to the same later.... Be a great use for the reference gallery.

Just a thought to help out the community, and you show great skill at this type of work. Maybe a few video screen caps using a Video of Blekor could help.

RedTogusa said:
But you can be deffensive without being offensive.

Primal Weyland said:

Perhaps not.

Primal Weyland said:

Well said Primal Weyland. I think people here have been forgetting that we're all on the same team...

Team killers be gone!

Carry on with your work, it looks great. (y)

Primal Weyland said:
I'm not going to contribute at all. I'll prove you all wrong and come out in Arctic Recon armor, but other than that, I'll let you guys deal with the digging around here. I'm done expressing my opinions, because all this ever seems to earn anyone here is either a stupid dancing cat, or about five other members dogpiling the crap out of that member.

Well said Primal Weyland. I think people here have been forgetting that we're all on the same team...

Team killers be gone!

Dude...I think this kind of artwork is awesome. I am also an artist and believe me....Art is something alot of people dont understand. ITS CALLED "ART"... lol. it doesnt have to be perfect or be anything. it could be a line on a page...and guess what, it's still art. Great work dude. Keep it up. Rogue

roguespartan said:
Dude...I think this kind of artwork is awesome. I am also an artist and believe me....Art is something alot of people dont understand. ITS CALLED "ART"... lol. it doesnt have to be perfect or be anything. it could be a line on a page...and guess what, it's still art. Great work dude. Keep it up. Rogue
dude over a year old... lets not necro, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back