SPARTAN Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. But I'm warning you - if I find this kicking around without credit to the lineart going to me, I am going to kick your behind so hard it'll look like you just shat a herd of cattle. I don't take kindly at all to art thievery, although I greatly respect you asking for permission first.

Update on the color situation: flats are almost down.

reconblankcolors.jpg

Lol you like?

I made it in a zillion hours. Trust Meh.

Oh and credit goes to primal for the recon vector but the bestest part is my butiful colorz! Lol, just kididng primal you did a fantastic job!

Ph4de said:
theres no hole in the sniper barrel!

Primal Weyland said:
The first moron to pop his head up and tell me that details are missing will have his face removed with a potato peeler. I know, and this was intentional - those parts will be added when the coloring is complete.

I hope you've enjoyed the use of your face.

Also, Keegan... that's awful, and I'm not sure if I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Keegan... that's awful, and I'm not sure if I appreciate it.

Twas' a JOKE.

And any who ive started a line art thingy of the chief. It doesent take any skill at all all you have to do is trace the lines...

cheifelinezzzzwithtemugqc4.png

Primal Weyland said:
Weyland facepalms and decides maybe the responses weren't worth the effort.

I'll post a finished version and then that's it.

Its just Tracing really...Nothing special... Just put down a image then Create a new layer and trace the lines then colour in...ANYONE CAN DO IT!

i thought your recon armor was detailed, and its pretty damn impressive. but you DO need to lighten up, man. we kid with you.

these arent insults, you just take them in the wrong direction.

Well, I was hoping you would get some humor out of it, but the problem is that you cant take a joke, seriously Primal, I thought you were better than that. I really love what you were doing with this and wanted to add a little humor but yes, I think I will just avoid your threads from now on, I dont feel like being harrassed.

Nobody's harassing anybody. But thanks for implying I don't put effort into what I do, Smilie, and for you Keegan - yeah, that's really funny. Take my artwork and practically rape it in MS Paint.

I gave permission for people to color the art thoughtfully. Not like that. But ech, whatever.

And yes, if you want more art, I'll post it - when it's done.

Primal Weyland said:
Nobody's harassing anybody. But thanks for implying I don't put effort into what I do, Smilie, and for you Keegan - yeah, that's really funny. Take my artwork and practically rape it in MS Paint.

I gave permission for people to color the art thoughtfully. Not like that. But ech, whatever.

And yes, if you want more art, I'll post it - when it's done.

Im not trying to insult you Primal Weyland. Ease up or this topic could get locked. All im saying is This type of stuff is incredibly easy to do. And unless is see other exapmles of your work (sketches and so on) I refuse to believe that you free handed these.

reconblankcolorsrm8.jpg

28335563mediumai7.jpg

Does it not even stirke you as the least bit suspicious that you even have this picure on you bungie.net profile? Its EXACTLY THE SAME. Way to perfect to have been free handed.

I already posted this - I drew it from reference using that picture.

Trust me, I find no gain in 'tracing'. It doesn't benefit me because it doesn't teach me how to draw. The only reason this is even vector art is because I can't draw worth crap freehand.

But hey, thanks so bloody much for that, amigo.

I'm calling this topic to a close. I don't see any point in producing this stuff if people heckle me for it. Admins, I'd like a lock.

Primal Weyland said:
I already posted this - I drew it from reference using that picture.

Trust me, I find no gain in 'tracing'. It doesn't benefit me because it doesn't teach me how to draw. The only reason this is even vector art is because I can't draw worth crap freehand.

But hey, thanks so bloody much for that, amigo.

I'm calling this topic to a close. I don't see any point in producing this stuff if people heckle me for it. Admins, I'd like a lock.

Listen, like I said. I dont want to get in an argument here, because last time this happend I got banned. All I want is other examples of your work, I REFUSE to beleive you freehanded this UNTILL I see other work. It seem's to perfect to be frehanded. If you reduced the opacity on the Image and placed it over your Drawing, theyre exactly the same size and the lines match up PERFECTLY.

All im asking is to see other examples of you work, for some calirifacation on your artistic talent...Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back