Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh..what?

Can people , new never the less , type with some care for the English language and her grammar?

You don't know how to use pepakura (sp..no?). There are many posts on this , and there is a wonderful function called search. (Upper Right)

Read through a few of them , and some of the stickies and you'll know what you need and how to use it.

-Joe

*Also* Walmart sells cardstock at good prices.

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
i dunno how 2 stick it 2getha and make the part
After you get all the pieces cut out you glue it together by matching the numbers on the tabs, 1 to 1, 2 to 2, and so on. Also make sure you know the difference between the mountain and valley folds so you get them confused, I changed the colors so I wouldn't make a mistake. I have blue for the mountian folds and green for the valleys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarhead said:
After you get all the pieces cut out you glue it together by matching the numbers on the tabs, 1 to 1, 2 to 2, and so on. Also make sure you know the difference between the mountain and valley folds so you get them confused, I changed the colors so I wouldn't make a mistake. I have blue for the mountian folds and green for the valleys.
ok thanks

Hi all, i just joined up..and the links are not working, may i ask, where can i find them? im really interested in making my very own MC suit...help me peeps..please and thanks you. :mad:

gerberbaby57 said:
Hi all, i just joined up..and the links are not working, may i ask, where can i find them? im really interested in making my very own MC suit...help me peeps..please and thanks you. :mad:
Which links are you referring to? The ones on the OP seem to be working.

Ral Partha said:
Which links are you referring to? The ones on the OP seem to be working.

Im reffering to the ones on the front page of the tutorial and, may i ask, what is OP?

Vader said:
OP is Original Post. Often used when a thread goes off topic or gets hijacked.

Thanks for the info, it was much needed, but is there another place i can find all the model thingies? :D

I dont think my comp reads the .pdo format, which is the format the downloads are in, is there a way to fix this? or do i need to trash my comp...? :mad:

gerberbaby57 said:
I dont think my comp reads the .pdo format, which is the format the downloads are in, is there a way to fix this? or do i need to trash my comp...? :mad:
You need Pepakura Designer. Read this post. It's OP of this thread.

bballdude117 said:
is there a tutorial on how to put the pepakura together i have all the pieces i just dont know how to put them together

I think you have to follow the little numbers..like 1 to 2...etc...im not 100% sure..you better ask a mod, or an advanced member that has done this before.

Frizz explains it pretty clearly but it goes 1 to 1, 2 to 2, etc.

Read the OP carefully then the Pepakura FAQ, the info contained in both of those should answer just about all of your questions.

Sigma-LS said:
Frizz explains it pretty clearly but it goes 1 to 1, 2 to 2, etc.

Read the OP carefully then the Pepakura FAQ, the info contained in both of those should answer just about all of your questions.

k thanks

im not very good with connecting things so if any one has directions to make it or a picture of the helmet already made, it would be very help full

bballdude117 said:
im not very good with connecting things so if any one has directions to make it or a picture of the helmet already made, it would be very help full
Seriously, you should try reading all the posts in this thread as well as the other stickies in this section. If you don't have the patience to read all of them, then pepakura is not for you. By your own admission, you're not good at connecting things. Unfortunately, pepakura is all about connecting pieces: connect side with #1 to another side with #1, etc. That's the nature of the beast: assembling one armor piece will take many hours, if not days, of connecting cut-out little pieces together. If I sound mean-spirited, I apologize in advance because that's not my intent. I don't want you to have an impression that pepakura will instantly give you commercial-quality armor and on the cheap.

Check out Spase's blog to see his work in transforming a pepakura helmet to an awesome -looking one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back