Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXBattle RifleXx said:
so quick question when we print and all that do you just like make it out of the paper we printed on or do we transfer it to some thing else?
If you print it on a 110# cardstock, you don't need to "transfer" or paste it on a cardboard.

P.C. III said:
How much is the software?
Pepakura Viewer is free but I highly recommend getting the password for the Pepakura Designer for $38. With the password, you can save your work, which you can't without one.

Last edited by a moderator:
im thinking about doing this for sure but my mom wont let me do the fibergalss resin thing after im done. any idea for me to get this thing to work or i gotta do the fiberglass resin only?

Ral Partha said:
If you print it on a 110# cardstock, you don't need to "transfer" or paste it on a cardboard.
Pepakura Viewer is free but I highly recommend getting the password for the Pepakura Designer for $38. With the password, you can save your work, which you can't without one.

thanks i plan on starting the helmet this weekend

if i print this as(meaning following this tutorial) is and use them as patterns and cut out of card board will this fit me or will i have to mod it ALOT i am about 6' and 140 lbs

SoullessSin said:
im thinking about doing this for sure but my mom wont let me do the fibergalss resin thing after im done. any idea for me to get this thing to work or i gotta do the fiberglass resin only?

How about the non-toxic aqua-resin?

lol ok disregard my last post cuz i went out and got the 110 card stock now i just need to know if it will fit me if i follow this tut and just print it out as is or do i need to re scale it ? i am about 6' and 140-150 lbs should i resize it?

shade1124 said:
lol ok disregard my last post cuz i went out and got the 110 card stock now i just need to know if it will fit me if i follow this tut and just print it out as is or do i need to re scale it ? i am about 6' and 140-150 lbs should i resize it?
Not necessarily. That depends on which file you're using for the armor piece. The scaling thread only provides you a starting point. You may have to tweak it a little bit afterwards.

ShadyMailman said:
How about the non-toxic aqua-resin?

hmmm never heard of that but thanks for the help anyways. i convinced my mom to let me do it since she saw my built mc pep helm.

Wow this has helped me so much, and probably so many others! Thanks So Much! I'm Really Excited To Start Folding Thanks A Lot.

ok so i am printing this out on 110 cardstock so far i have the helmet done and im cutting out the chest/back peices atm what should i use to make the card stock sturdier?
i was thinking paper mache or fiberglass resin any suggestions on what i could use?
or polyurithane or poly crilic( both are clear coat paints)

This is a great site guys! Glad to see so much great work on HALO costumes. I think my 11 year-old son is going to want a MC pepakura costume! :) Thanks for all of the great suggestions and help to the noobs.

If i am not wrong these pepakura master-chiefs files are from halo 1!! ; Even if its an excellent job its not enough good for me, compared with halo 3 suit!!!!
Hm i saw somewhere here hight detaill armor from halo 3 butt a was not able to find them, download the pepakura files in order to start building my suit!!!! Oh i wand so much do be a spartan!
Also the assault rifle files with the removable clip was not so good because wen you hit the unfold button the 2d parts become to be a little pit of crappy!!
I have searched the site many times butt i did not found all the files i want :mad:
Making a thread with all the files in like a list (Halo guns, armor pieces, characters e.t c.) will be a great help to all of as
Even if i am a noob on the forum i am not nood at all with pepakura end building things!!!
Could someone help me ,give links for files e.t.c. ?

Anyway thank you all !!

Check out my helm!
A not detail version Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

hey frizzle thanks for your help! i could not have figured that out myself. my pages are printing now i noticed something are the dotted lines where you are supossed to fold?

I've read the entire forum, and people keep asking the same god damn question.... what the dotted lines mean, here they are

strait line= cut through it
--------= fold down
-*-*-*= fold up

now is evryone happy? :mad:

p.s. thx again fizzlefry for the tut

mumstheword said:
I've read the entire forum, and people keep asking the same god damn question.... what the dotted lines mean, here they are
strait line= cut through it
--------= fold down
-*-*-*= fold up

now is evryone happy? :mad:
p.s. thx again fizzlefry for the tut

hahahahhahahah thats pretty funny, but yet true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back