Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do I scale this particular armer?

I am 5' 2"

Oh, Shade don't use paper mache, it will warp every thing. look up the hot glue tutorial. it works really good

master commander said:
i cant see any thing

how do i make things biggr, as in how can i make it a larger scale. im six two and pretty skinny, but imafriad that the chest place will be too small, it looks small on my computer. what setting should i use?
[b/]

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the pics are not showing up about 8 of them arent working oh well i an read so doesnt matter what thickness of cardboard can you use and can you just use a normal printer i have a cannon pretty new

I've noticed a bunch of people not being able to differentiate between Mountain and Valley folds when they print their pepakura files - if you can't remember that _ _ _ _ is mountain and _ . _ . _ . is valley folds, then in the Pepakura program, go to the "Configuration" menu and click "Line Style Configuration" you can choose exactly how you want your mountain, valley, and cut lines to look so there's no confusion. Do this if you're unsure which is which. Also, tracing each type of line with a different color pen is very helpful (as reccomended per the "How to make good folds" tutorial)

RandomMarine7 said:
I've noticed a bunch of people not being able to differentiate between Mountain and Valley folds when they print their pepakura files - if you can't remember that _ _ _ _ is mountain and _ . _ . _ . is valley folds, then in the Pepakura program, go to the "Configuration" menu and click "Line Style Configuration" you can choose exactly how you want your mountain, valley, and cut lines to look so there's no confusion. Do this if you're unsure which is which. Also, tracing each type of line with a different color pen is very helpful (as reccomended per the "How to make good folds" tutorial)

I'm going to have the lines print in different colors, removing any chance of confusion :)

Ostrich said:
Wow pepakura looks really cool, but I have a Mac so is it compatible with it? I have searched around the site and can't find anything about Mac compability... :evil: Help would be nice :mrgreen:

if you want i can convert the files for you...... pep doesnt run on macs.... :cry:

daredevil71789 said:
if you want i can convert the files for you...... pep doesnt run on macs.... :cry:

Macs don't run pep directly but they will run it the help of Virtual PC for the older Macs and Boot Camp, Parallels and VMFusion for the newer Intel Macs. :)

ive only just started using pep but i think its good altho im only using paper so its a little flimsy but its ok for my first stuff

Quick question (my first post w00t) ahem, when I print it, does each dotted square on the 2D model represent a seperate sheet of paper?

NinjaPsion said:
Quick question (my first post w00t) ahem, when I print it, does each dotted square on the 2D model represent a seperate sheet of paper?
each box made of dashed lines = a piece o paper

seaninja951 said:
when ever I go to the print preview, the images aren't fitting onthe page.

have you rescaled to the type of paper you are using and realigned everything?

Most likely the paper's been set wrong. Make sure your print options are set to the paper type specified in pepakura (portrait or landscape). It's a common mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back