Cardboard... Assault Rifle! Back In Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.... I gotta say, thats probably one of the best cardboard ARs I've seen. Very detailed and accurate. Awesome job! You get a dancing kitty.

SpArtan-270 said:
WOW.... I gotta say, thats probably one of the best cardboard ARs I've seen. Very detailed and accurate. Awesome job! You get a dancing kitty.

Thanks for the kitty ^^

Wait i still need to get a DREMEL... i'm sad that my birthday is the 29th of april... i have to wait 2 months...

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
Wait i still need to get a DREMEL... i'm sad that my birthday is the 29th of april... i have to wait 2 months...

-Fin(n)ish

HOLY JESUS!!!! SAME DATE AS MINE!!!!!!! And ive just started my AR il get pics wheneva il pm you :p.

smilie120 said:
HOLY JESUS!!!! SAME DATE AS MINE!!!!!!! And ive just started my AR il get pics wheneva il pm you :p.

LOL appearantly the best CB weapon creators are born on april 29th :)
i think your old ar is very good u just need to add some detail.

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: Your getting a Dremel for your B-day as well?

after you mold it :cool: ....are you are going to add the barrel (i might sugest PVC or copper pipe), and add a flashlight?

oh and...good work!...... :p Cardboard Master

JediStumpy said:
after you mold it :cool: ....are you are going to add the barrel (i might sugest PVC or copper pipe), and add a flashlight?

oh and...good work!...... :p Cardboard Master

I already have a flashlight and at the same time as i buy my DREMEL i will purchase some steel pipe (i can cut it using the DREMEL right?)
And i just have one favor to ask you guys... i'm trying to look for a silicone rubber distrubitor here in switzerland, so if anyone has any clues i'll happily take them!

and i have used PVC pipes before.. they are cool but it would be so much cooler to actually have a steel barrel...
I also tought that i could epoxy some stell plates untop of some areas to give more detail.

I will also add the ammo counter... i'm yet not sure on how i will do it but well see...

-Fin(n)ish

PS. if i for some reason cannot find silicone rubber i will use PLASTER to make the mold... it should actually be quite easy to make a 2 part mold out of plaster...

Very nice and very shiny. It is amazing what you can do with some old boxes :D
Please mold I will get one from you if I can gather the funds for it
Hope you got a new mask!! :lol:

theshagsterofgames said:
Very nice and very shiny. It is amazing what you can do with some old boxes :D
Please mold I will get one from you if I can gather the funds for it
Hope you got a new mask!! :lol:

yeah i got a new respirator exhanged right after the day it broke. I went to the 3M office they send the mask away to see whats wrong with it and gave me a new one and a 100$ gift card... ooh... i still should sue them if the mask was faulty, right?

But yeah... i'm not going to be able to finish this until may (or very late april) because my birthday is april 29th. and thats's when im getting the DREMEL.
even tough it might look perfect now i still have to add multiple details...

but thanks,
-Fin(n)ish

wow, this is by far the greatest cardbourd AR EVER!!!!!
I like all the detail you've put in to it, looks like it took a very long time to make.
Can't wait to see it finished! :D

wow i didnt think that it would look so nice as cardboard. I guess if you have the time to cut it all and work it slow you can.... I just might make one too.... it doesnt look that hard

Finnish_Spartan said:
I will also add the ammo counter... i'm yet not sure on how i will do it but well see...

-Fin(n)ish

I'm working on a schematic... I might never finish it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back