Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 20th - September 22nd, 2024

Negativecacti I mean I'll just bring em all to the con. They'll be a communal supply. I'll be bringing a signed chief helmet, a blue mk VI helmet, and a cavallino helmet w/ cat ears. If lots of other members display helmets, I'll only display the chief helmet. If there's lots of extra stands, I'll bring out the other helmets.

Negativecacti I mean I'll just bring em all to the con. They'll be a communal supply. I'll be bringing a signed chief helmet, a blue mk VI helmet, and a cavallino helmet w/ cat ears. If lots of other members display helmets, I'll only display the chief helmet. If there's lots of extra stands, I'll bring out the other helmets.
I guess I should have phrased it better, once CGC how much would you want for one?

I guess I should have phrased it better, once CGC how much would you want for one?
Dawg they ain’t that nice but if you really want one you can grab as many as you want for $5 a piece.

Here’s a picture of ‘em:

Attachments

• IMG_5100.jpeg
    IMG_5100.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back