Deployment FAQ

Hi, I'm not fully sure, but is it permissible to deploy more than one suit, and how is that done differently? Just hoping to get my Infinite Chief suit deployed, but I already deployed my odst Legend-113 suit so I don't know if that's allowed.

Hi, I'm not fully sure, but is it permissible to deploy more than one suit, and how is that done differently? Just hoping to get my Infinite Chief suit deployed, but I already deployed my odst Legend-113 suit so I don't know if that's allowed.
You can deploy multiple suits, yes. Deployment is a member benefit we offer in order to celebrate the accomplishment of completing a costume. When submitting a build after you've already completed your first deployment, the costume will be judged and deployed (with certificate) the same as before with the difference that you will not be given another DIN. Most people do this as a manner to either get official feedback and improve their craft or to make an attempt at getting a higher tier if that's something that interests them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back