Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern, I think, would be the fact you wouldn't have any pace in movement if whoever was performing tried to run. Damned legs!

I've been reliably informed that we may be getting close to seeing the Marine helmet prototype done - a plasteline cast of the helmet is hopefully going to be done to allow detailing to take place. :)

Kai put the concept art up on dA the other day and the artwork has hits ranging from 7800 to 13000, so that's a testament to the popularity of the project and of his artwork.

As Dan has mentioned, we're hopeful we'll have more 'hog pics coming soon.

AND, I've been catching up with other prop builders - so I'm hopeful we'll be seeing prop weapons some time soon. :)

Peter Cooper said:
I've been reliably informed that we may be getting close to seeing the Marine helmet prototype done - a plasteline cast of the helmet is hopefully going to be done to allow detailing to take place. :)

Kai put the concept art up on dA the other day and the artwork has hits ranging from 7800 to 13000, so that's a testament to the popularity of the project and of his artwork.

As Dan has mentioned, we're hopeful we'll have more 'hog pics coming soon.

AND, I've been catching up with other prop builders - so I'm hopeful we'll be seeing prop weapons some time soon. :)

Any pics at all? (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just looking at the worthog makes me think highly on the detailed progress being done on everything. What vehicles did you say you were making?

.....*cricket sound*....... *looks at picture* dude!!!!! what the!!!! that's so fake(sarcasm)!!!! hehe, it's so awesome..... :) :)

Sadly, it appears we will only be building the lone M12. However, it's intended that we will be building a Pelican dropship passenger bay set also.

nice... have you thought about helmet cams for point of view? could cut down on the amount of repositioning of camera, running with camera, etc... if you mount 2 or 3 with helm cams, you could have some great shots! (group huddle covered by static cam, marines with helm cams to get the one run of interaction, but with multiple editable shots)

just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back