First Build (Halo: Reach) Mk:V

Ive recently built my Mk5 armour based on Carter from Halo Reach and it was fun. something youll learn along the way is that improvisation is key in certain places. I used Pepakura alot and 3D printed most bits

So this project will hopefully be something fun to do with my time. The first thing I hope to get done is the helmet, which will be Hazop. My first choice was EOD but, I wanted to change up my armor last minute. I hope the process goes somewhat smoothly.
I fully support the choice of EOD, but HAZOP is cool too. Have you tried doing some mock-ups to help choose armor pieces?

So been about time for an update, for the month of August thing were going quite well I got both shoulders cut out by the end of month but that's when the first of my bad luck started. The heat gun that I was going to use decided to die a few minutes after powering it on by catching its self on fire. So after that I of course then realized that I was using two different thicknesses of EVA foam, yayyyyyy. Those little hiccups will set me back a little bit, but I have both the Helmet an Waist on the foam. That's all, for now,, at least.
DSCF3099.JPG

So things are back on track, Goodwill has delivered yet again but, this update is a small question about the paint job below are three paint designs
that I am considering the top left is based on Troupe Master Grimm from Hollow Knight, the top right is what my go to color scheme of primary green and secondary gold, and lastly the bottom left is the warship collage camo from Titanfall 2. One of these might not be my final choice but I would like to hear which one is preferred.
2024_09_19_0fj_Kleki.png

I LOVE the mashup of Hollow Knight with the helmet. It’s obviously something you really care about if you’re considering it and it brings a great personal touch to your armor and makes it unique.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back