Halo and Cosplay Library Program, Chicago Area, Illinois, November 12th saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halo and Cosplay Library Program, Chicago Area, Illinois, November 5th saturday

that actually sounds pretty awesome, i'll talk to the I.T guy at my work to figure it out

Re: Halo and Cosplay Library Program, Chicago Area, Illinois, November 5th saturday

so someone in charge of the making dates on the calendar for programs screwed up, so the event was pushed to November 12 from 1:30-4:30, i will change the name of the form and im sorry for the confusion

I have some 405th Activity and Coloring books left over from the minor league baseball game event we did back in July that I can ship to you closer to the event for you to give away.

I'm more than happy to contribute any pictures you'd like. I have a lot of 'in progress' pictures for pepakura pieces I've built over the years.

I'm more than happy to contribute any pictures you'd like. I have a lot of 'in progress' pictures for pepakura pieces I've built over the years.

yeah that would be cool to get some peoples pictures, i can incorporate them in my presentation and such

i can have pics of my completed suit and my in progress one. in addition to a video blog of the con if you want.

i can have pics of my completed suit and my in progress one. in addition to a video blog of the con if you want.

Sweet! yeah, i would love it for you guys to submit stuff to me having your ok so i can use them. you can just p.m me for the stuff or provide links to the stuff here, which ever is easier. you can even submit stuff through my jobs tumblr "http://pcplteens.tumblr.com/" just tag it, "cosplay program, halo program, etc" if you want

all right here you are.
14047368_1080497502029542_677044722869228519_o.jpg
20151031_173746.jpeg
20151031_161428.jpeg

Sass,

I would be willing to help out if you need. i can help transport or set up. i think this is something that would be fun and educational, especially for younger kids. :)

good idea, and well planned!

AWESOME!

it would be great to see some of the local people there. we should turn it into a gathering if we can, it would be nice to meet some of you all face to face finally.

Thanks for posting this Sass!

PM your mailing address and I will get some activity books in the mail to you tomorrow.

I just found out i will be traveling this weekend for work. i am going to be in Dallas/Fort Worth area this Sunday. I am so bummed...

The program went off without a hitch , roughly 15-20 people showed up which is a good turn out for events the library holds. i'm thinking of holding one next year again before october so people can build their own armor for halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back