mawrTRON's Fred 104 Build log (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that armor is just....

wow.
Do you have the link to that video?

5 Seconds of fame I'm outside of Australia. Why can't I watch 9Now? , Better fix that neck seal XD.
They did that stupid trope where they mute us during the interview to make it all weird.

I have started progress on the DMR however with the winter weather the way it is and lack of any outdoor space (I live in a appartment) the progess has been a tad slow. I will also be on holiday in the US next week so there is a little break before I get back into it again.

However I have made SOME progress, I have actually finished gluing the gun together.
The print I have actually had a fair amount of warping and as a result some of the joins on the larger pieces are a bit cavernous. Nothing that cant be filled and sanded of course, just not laser perfect.

I did actually manage to warp a few of the twists out before gluing with a head guy which worked pretty well for the most part.

The Left image is before the heatgun, notice the gap between the table and the part.
The right is after the heatgun, the gap is now closed up.
Heat Gun Magic.jpg

There gun over all was actually twisted over all too due to the warped pieces. I have managed to warp that back straight.

Below is a quick video of me reloading the mag. I used a couple of rare earth magnets in the bottom of the clip to hold it in place.

There has been some additional pictures popping up which I am really happy with. In particular the 2 taken by Steamkittens .
This guy is an Amazing photographer, definitely worth checking out.

19452936_1329065250476674_2542127333939849513_o.jpg
19423990_1326458474070685_5965885090208566181_n (2).jpg

I will let you all know as soon as I resume work on the DMR.

Peace, mawrTRON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back