Project Mini Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I've glued my fingers together with super glue a couple of times during this build. Lol.

Would be funny if you had to scratch your nose at that point............I would pay money to see a picture of that.......well, not really....but it would still be funny to see.

UPDATE :
Four coats of paint later ( on armour and hands) the armour is painted a beautiful blue. Now to do a black wash ( which I have no idea how to do) and make it looked scratched up with some grey/silver.
Now... Some one remind me which do I do first. Black wash or weather?
20171021_231455.jpg

UPDATE :
Started to weather the parts tonight. My first time doing a blackwash. Boy is it ever messy. My hands were just as black as the parts that I worked on. Managed to both arms and the space diaper.
The pictures don't show the black very well because of the light above the table is causing a big glare.
20171022_211610.jpg
20171022_221904.jpg
20171022_222014.jpg
20171022_222035.jpg

Looking good I usually do my silver chipping and such first then the black wash. I think it blends the chipping effects a bit better. Ive been checking on your thread and missed the 5th page I suppose I would have chimed in on your other post

Trademark of TurboCharizard & Co?

Ha, yeah pretty much. Just add it to the stupid quotable quotes pile.

I'm pretty sure that I asked Jme before but PaiganBoi can you adopt me? I'm in need of new Halo armour and I work pretty good as a painting and sanding goblin to earn my keep.

PaiganBoi nice start on weathering the suit........don't forget about chips and scrapes and the undercoat showing off and other tedious stuff to make it even more weathered.

Ha, yeah pretty much. Just add it to the stupid quotable quotes pile.

I'm pretty sure that I asked Jme before but PaiganBoi can you adopt me? I'm in need of new Halo armour and I work pretty good as a painting and sanding goblin to earn my keep.

Why would you want to be adopted?..........There are too many abandonment issues involved. And even if it you actually did want to.......THEM? Wow.......You Canadians and weird. You know what....stay over there and enjoy each others company.......Just made another donation to the wall fund....:D.

You Canadians and weird. You know what....stay over there and enjoy each others company.......Just made another donation to the wall fund....:D.

(psst Canadian Regiment, the plan is working, just keeping weird enough and we won't have to pay to build a wall to keep out the Southern neighbours.)

UPDATE :
More weathering has been done. This time the chipping... Well more scratches. I may have gotten carried away but it now looks like a WELL used suit or armour. :D
It pretty cool for my first crack at this. I think my art background is helping a bit... Even though it's in drawing, not painting.
20171023_203456.jpg

Here's a better pic. Where the light doesn't drown out the colours.
20171023_210345.jpg

This build is amazing!!!!
(psst Canadian Regiment, the plan is working, just keeping weird enough and we won't have to pay to build a wall to keep out the Southern neighbours.)
Mate I don't know what you blokes are doing over there. But fair $@&&$ dinkum can't all you Americans get along :)lol:if you didn't tell this is a joke)

See..........? Weird.....just plain weird.
mate you ain't seen nothing to you been to Australia

This build is amazing!!!!
Mate I don't know what you blokes are doing over there. But fair $@&&$ dinkum can't all you Americans get along :)lol:if you didn't tell this is a joke)

mate you ain't seen nothing to you been to Australia

Oh you haven't seen anything of our banter yet Spartan55......keep following our bunch of misfits and you will get some real side hurting laughs out of it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back