The Traveling Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try the same thing around where I live. I live close to the AL/GA line so it won't be much for me to meet up with a couple of members and we all sign it. i need members from AL and Georgia to give me some info so I can coodinate a place thats about a halfway meeting point. everyone who meets up will split shipping to the next member. we also need to figure out who it will be shipped to in the group.

Im close to Athens Ga/UGA... I would be game for a "regional meet-up", 'cept I don't drive and would have to convince my mom to either take me or let me car-pool... :/

Im close to Athens Ga/UGA... I would be game for a "regional meet-up", 'cept I don't drive and would have to convince my mom to either take me or let me car-pool... :/
I would come pick you up but it would cost more than 20 buck to drive from Opelika AL to winder. if thats the case i'll just pay the shipping(if I have the money come time to do it.)
I dont mean to be mean but i still gotta preorder reach, get shipping for a part of my project, and raise money to go to MMI in orlando next year plus i got bills.

I would come pick you up but it would cost more than 20 buck to drive from Opelika AL to winder. if thats the case i'll just pay the shipping(if I have the money come time to do it.)
I dont mean to be mean but i still gotta preorder reach, get shipping for a part of my project, and raise money to go to MMI in orlando next year plus i got bills.

Haha, I COMPLETELY understand the priorities dude, no sweat ;)

I still think that you have an awesome plan though. lol

Names have been added, no offense DaSlacker and Spartan062 but I will get confirmation from a moderator to find out whether you are in the veteran status since I think to get that you have to have over 100 posts but I'm not sure so I will check into it becuase the rank system is right now on the fritz. If a moderator says it's ok I will add you to the list immediatly if not then I will watch your post count and if it goes over 100 you'll be added to the list.

Nintendude you might wanna do some kinda of tracking code thing that way if some idiot decides to keep it we'll know who it was(you should require after every ship the tracking code should be sent to you) that way we don't ban some one if it gets lost in the mail.

Agreed the tracking code should be done for each person mailing the helmet out, sorry forgot to add that to the first post when it was started.

we need to find all the members who live in GA and east AL. from where I see it's probably gonna be a meet up off of I85. if we have to meet up in a McDonald or something like that for the signing so be it.
crap(brain malfunction) sorry for the double post. should've sent this by pm

Well thats why everybody is posting pics of the helm and saying when they are getting it.
But If its necessary I will post the tracking number, and the pics when I get the helmet :)

we should also go with some extra sheets of paper or something in case we run outta room. plus we need to have an organized list on paper of the signers with Name, username, and Gamertag

we should also go with some extra sheets of paper or something in case we run outta room. plus we need to have an organized list on paper of the signers with Name, username, and Gamertag

We shouldnt ran out of room if people write their name in an appropiate size.
I would say making the letters 2-3 centimeters tall will ok, and also try to put letters close as possible.

Well i got a little scribble of a signature i do.
I could prolly fit it into a 1" by 1" max space.
And thats my full-ish name.
"Chris Cutler"

Oh, and nintendude.
I live in Florida.

I think I'll get in on this, so the rules are pics and tracking no. when received, pay for the shipping, and that the sigs have to be appropriate size? Is that right?

It would still be a cool idea to have the page where each signer puts there name, username and GT all organized. as long as we pack it with the helmet it shouldn't cost extra and it would be something bungie could show next to the helmet so visitors can see who all signed it.

It would still be a cool idea to have the page where each signer puts there name, username and GT all organized. as long as we pack it with the helmet it shouldn't cost extra and it would be something bungie could show next to the helmet so visitors can see who all signed it.

yeah and if someone would pay for it the last person could put it between two pieces of acrylic as a display piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back