TORG Gaming Expo Info and Roll Call: November 1st, 2024 - November 3rd, 2024 (Columbus, Ohio)

Local Hotels: Room Blocks are provided by TORG.
I'm sorry if there's info buried in this thread about this already...
Are there hotel rooms provided by TORG for 405th members? If so, how can I request to be in one?
JTF4 Schankerz NewBrody and myself would all like to share a room if possible. If they're already filled, please let me know so I can make sure we buy one before they're gone!

Edit: ok Schankerz filled me in on our hotel accommodations. Please disregard

Last edited:
I shall be attending this with 1 other person.
Am I just buying tickets like normal on the website?
If you did not sign up on attendance sheet linked in the first post before Jonah posted on September 17th and or before we hit the Cap of 50 provided passes, then yes you will to purchase your own pass as normal through the website.

I'm sorry if there's info buried in this thread about this already...
Are there hotel rooms provided by TORG for 405th members? If so, how can I request to be in one?
JTF4 Schankerz NewBrody and myself would all like to share a room if possible. If they're already filled, please let me know so I can make sure we buy one before they're gone!
There is a Link on the Main Page that takes you to the websites where the discount is applied. That said If you cant fine a room and want to split one I got a room with 2 Queen beds at the Hyatt attached to the convention center. We could split it 4 ways if you like.

There is a Link on the Main Page that takes you to the websites where the discount is applied. That said If you cant fine a room and want to split one I got a room with 2 Queen beds at the Hyatt attached to the convention center. We could split it 4 ways if you like.
Schankerz filled me in on my group’s hotel accommodations. I was out of the loop. So thank you for the offer to split, but I’m already taken care of. :)

Updated layout
image.png

Note the wall between the halls will not be opening and closing throughout the weekend for the after party, rather it will remain partially open with an 80’ gap. It doesn’t really affect us so much but thought I’d pass it along

Updated layout
View attachment 353032

Note the wall between the halls will not be opening and closing throughout the weekend for the after party, rather it will remain partially open with an 80’ gap. It doesn’t really affect us so much but thought I’d pass it along
I'm really starting to realize just how big our space is going to be. Good thing we are going to have a large turnout

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back