TORG Gaming Expo Info and Roll Call: November 1st, 2024 - November 3rd, 2024 (Columbus, Ohio)

I will be rooming with 2 other people in the Hyatt, so ill have room for one extra person. For now id like to keep the last space for anyone who needs a last minute room or simply haven't found a place yet by the last week or two before the con, so any staff keeping track of whos rooming where, feel free to do what you need with this information. Planning to have it from Thursday night to Monday morning so if someone stayed in my room that whole time it would only be 250 bucks give or take.

Also, since ill be leaving Monday instead of Sunday, if anyone needs a place to store totes Sunday when they checkout of their room, my room will be available. PKKC and especially C2E2 have given me a good list of things to prepare for such as the Sunday space issue with such a large group.

Finally, since ive only seen it discussed in the discord, if theres any booth stuff that needs to go anywhere after TORG, i will have a SUV with a small enclosed trailer, and can take stuff home to Minnesota.

Last edited:
I will be rooming with 2 other people in the Hyatt, so ill have room for one extra person. For now id like to keep the last space for anyone who needs a last minute room or simply haven't found a place yet by the last week or two before the con, so any staff keeping track of whos rooming where, feel free to do what you need with this information. Planning to have it from Thursday night to Monday morning so if someone stayed in my room that whole time it would only be 250 bucks give or take.

Also, since ill be leaving Monday instead of Sunday, if anyone needs a place to store totes Sunday when they checkout of their room, my room will be available. PKKC and especially C2E2 have given me a good list of things to prepare for such as the Sunday space issue with such a large group.

Finally, since ive only seen it discussed in the discord, if theres any booth stuff that needs to go anywhere after TORG, i will have a SUV with a small enclosed trailer, and can take stuff home to Minnesota.
Most booth content will need to be rehomed after this event as I am not participating in 2025 Convention Year. I know Kansas City will be first up next year but distributing some more across our states may not be a bad direction to god.

I will keep this information in mind as at this time ive placed as many people as i can who are visiting our regiment in provided rooms by the event.

Whats nice is the event is giving us locked space throughout the weekend and our booth space for storage. So compared to other events, we actually have literally infinite storage space

Also, for those needing rides as well as storage for Sun. I'll have my room at the attached Hyatt til Mon as well, so, if peeps need to store anything before leaving Sun for flights or what not, we can fit a few crates in the room i'm sure. Not sure on rides yet or how many peeps i can take/fit. But i'm willing to work stuff out if its needed!

So TORG is requesting to use our attendance sheet for how they will issue tickets, as the original plan to issue a QR code was blown out of the water by our attendance amount. So it is important that if you are going, PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTENDANCE SHEET. This can be found right above "Boots on Ground". (And yes 0FiveTwo, you can just fill yours out like you did for Worlds. No doxxing happening here.)

If you are bringing family, PLEASE mark them as "Handler" and I will make their column red for identification purposes.

So TORG is requesting to use our attendance sheet for how they will issue tickets, as the original plan to issue a QR code was blown out of the water by our attendance amount. So it is important that if you are going, PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTENDANCE SHEET. This can be found right above "Boots on Ground". (And yes 0FiveTwo, you can just fill yours out like you did for Worlds. No doxxing happening here.)

If you are bringing family, PLEASE mark them as "Handler" and I will make their column red for identification purposes.

Fill in a blank for my handler, correct? Should I use the same screen name and email, then?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back