TORG Gaming Expo Info and Roll Call: November 1st, 2024 - November 3rd, 2024 (Columbus, Ohio)

How does attending with the 405th work? Is there any time to wander the floor?
there are times we go on tours guided by a handler or just a group of us will do a walk about, remember to work your times at the booth or where ever it is you sign up at that way others are not stuck at the booth and they get to go see the floor... we all try to do are share to help each other

there are times we go on tours guided by a handler or just a group of us will do a walk about, remember to work your times at the booth or where ever it is you sign up at that way others are not stuck at the booth and they get to go see the floor... we all try to do are share to help each other
I'm down to work at the booth. Just wasn't sure how it worked. Thanks!

Have we started an idea pool for skits and other halo stuff yet? Because I was thinking if they want 4v4 teams roaming, we should bring some of AsguardianHammer's CTF flags and have a CTF thing going on. Or since myself and a handfull of others will have RvB cosplays, they would be great for some bits. Especially if we have one on the back of Benton's ghost or Rosebud's hog lol.

This'll be my first event with the 405th. What are the shift schedules like? Does it just depend on the number of volunteers?
What will happen is they will put out a sign up sheet that you will add your name to on what times you want to work the booth areas( like info part ,photo ) and there will be more info as it gets closer. when you see that the sheet has been put up then yell if you need help at that point and me or some one can help you, it really will be simple i did the same thing when i did my first booth with the 405th. they do a really good job at letting you know if we fall short for sign ups and all the info you will need will be in the post for the sign ups. i can say the C2E2 booth was set at a hour shift for each one you sign up for so keep things in mind like if you want to get a autograph at 2pm you dont want to sign up for a 2pm shift so keep that in mind.

What will happen is they will put out a sign up sheet that you will add your name to on what times you want to work the booth areas( like info part ,photo ) and there will be more info as it gets closer. when you see that the sheet has been put up then yell if you need help at that point and me or some one can help you, it really will be simple i did the same thing when i did my first booth with the 405th. they do a really good job at letting you know if we fall short for sign ups and all the info you will need will be in the post for the sign ups. i can say the C2E2 booth was set at a hour shift for each one you sign up for so keep things in mind like if you want to get a autograph at 2pm you dont want to sign up for a 2pm shift so keep that in mind.
That helps a lot. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back