A new spartan to the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, disaster in the world of ben (my names ben incase that confused you then), in my dads infinate wisdom he suggested fiber glassiing the chest in two peices and stick them together afterwards. So like a good child i took his advice and bam! now the two halfs dont match up (sad face ben). so now im not sure wether to redo the back part of the chest using pep or use foamies to do it. The fron of the chest i will keep and use but any ideas for back?

so, disaster in the world of ben (my names ben incase that confused you then), in my dads infinate wisdom he suggested fiber glassiing the chest in two peices and stick them together afterwards. So like a good child i took his advice and bam! now the two halfs dont match up (sad face ben). so now im not sure wether to redo the back part of the chest using pep or use foamies to do it. The fron of the chest i will keep and use but any ideas for back?

i am far from a pro at this stuff, but i am a handyman and take care of a school for a living , if it is just a little bit off can you add a little bondo to both the chest and back piece where it doesnt match and sand it to make it match?

i am far from a pro at this stuff, but i am a handyman and take care of a school for a living , if it is just a little bit off can you add a little bondo to both the chest and back piece where it doesnt match and sand it to make it match?

I was thinking this but the gap is a good few centemeters off, would this still work?

cheers man, im fiberglassing my shoulder attachments as we speak im also going to be starting the sheath for the emile knife

Nice, hope it comes out well. Just a question (noob here) was doing the pepakura hard at all? Looking at pics on the forums, it really makes it look like a daunting task to do.

haha, well it can be. Most pep is fairly easy to do, if your new to it only attempt the low deff pep to ease you into. Saying this is can be pretty hard for example there are some very small parts on some files , me and small parts do not get on.

Little update
P101027002.jpg

P101027003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back