C2E2 2024 Info and Roll Call: April 26th, 2024 - April 28th, 2024

Potluck Choices

• Total voters
I am still very much in need for a place to crash Sunday night. Unfortunately, I haven't heard whether anyone is able to steal me (I wouldnt have this issue but flights back home are/were INSANELY expensive for Sunday compared to Monday.
If you can have space for me somewhere, I would be much appreciative if someone could let me know < 3
Cheers

EDIT: I appear to be stolen by Monker, I shall confirm if this is the case

Last edited:
I'll repeat it here again. If you are planning to bring a prop for display or want to be proposed for photo area post a photo here. Having added it to the prop list does NOT guarantee it will be put on display.

As an example while I'll have 2 props I'm carrying, the only one I'm offering up for display is the skewer.
2024-03-04 09.01.57.jpg

Last edited:
I urge folks if you have not signed up for Individual Content from our photographer on site, please do! It helps give them some extra business/support for helping us line up this official shoot spot opportunity and guarantees you more content for the weekend!

Here is the link: Halo 405th Additional Content Opt-In Sign-Up

Jocko03 CozmiqVixen

I've been super busy working on my needler and those helmet charms today. It will all be worth it soon enough. but I made 72 of them. Mark V, Mark VI, and ODST. I made enough to cover the list of people on the original post of this thread then a few more for people here and there. I will be bringing them to C2E2!

Jocko03 CozmiqVixen

I've been super busy working on my needler and those helmet charms today. It will all be worth it soon enough. but I made 72 of them. Mark V, Mark VI, and ODST. I made enough to cover the list of people on the original post of this thread then a few more for people here and there. I will be bringing them to C2E2!
So kewl! Thankies so so much, you're amazing. If you happen to have a Mark V left once you get to me I'll be ecstatic. If not I will take whatever you have left with a happy soul ☺️ I hope your Needler comes out smoothly!

So kewl! Thankies so so much, you're amazing. If you happen to have a Mark V left once you get to me I'll be ecstatic. If not I will take whatever you have left with a happy soul ☺️ I hope your Needler comes out smoothly!
Seems like Mark V is the overall favorite choice lately. Should have made 90% Mark V helmets instead of equal parts of each.

Needler progress was great today. Here's a sneak peak

Attachments

• PXL_20240413_202615985.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240413_202615985.PORTRAIT.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back