Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i think ill have that cookie

010-2.jpg

i know a bit obnoxious but whatever

Hey crackhead, I just peped the thigh last night and may i say that it is pretty darn perfect. Ill post some pics up here later. It fits my leg better than the Mk VI one does, so good job!

Yep, awesome job crackhead.

In other news, I am really looking forward to that new center piece, not only because it is much more accurate than the WETA one, but also because my dog just decided to use my WETA one as a chew toy. =P

mc hammer time said:
Hey crackhead, I just peped the thigh last night and may i say that it is pretty darn perfect. Ill post some pics up here later. It fits my leg better than the Mk VI one does, so good job!

well im glad it fits! I intentionally made the part right above the knee a little bit bigger after i had my own discomfort with the spartan thighs, because if i scaled them up higher it would be too tall and so on, so im glad that little adjustment did work as planned.

btw does anyone have any good reference of the odst arm, im currently modeling my own but i cant find a goo enough pic of the lower part of the arm and its buggin me because i really dont wanna release my file till its done, and another thing i did model a center piece but its rather simple and i believe he ask to let him do it so no releasie, besides his looks better anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
ODST Arm Album

Click here if you need any other quick references.

Best shots I have of the 'underside'

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-16.jpg

Let me know if you guys need any other reference pics hunted down. Anything to help the modelers get their stuff out faster. :)

dude thats awesome! thanks for that man probaly have my file done very soon maybe tomorrow we'll see could be sooner but i have a friend going to tennessee (i think i spelt that correctly please take no offense if your from there) and i live in florida so its gonna be a bit emotional tonight :(

oh and heres something that has been done by another member, Ruze and after asking if it was alright, heres his shin file only making it much more pep friendly

http://www.4shared.com/file/121015984/ed171486/ODST_shin_unfold.html

and like i said this is not my model only a edit and yes it has been unfolded, enjoy!

dude, crackhead, that unfold is freaking amazing! i had started making the old one and you turned ten seperate pieces into one. you rock dude!

ruze, you rock for making it.

Trooper0621 said:
ODST Arm Album

Click here if you need any other quick references.

Let me know if you guys need any other reference pics hunted down. Anything to help the modelers get their stuff out faster. :)

Trooper u need to make ur arm ref album public so whoever needs to see them can

crackhead09 said:
and thats why it was done.

btw new forearm of mine lemme know what needs to be done not too sure what to do.

ive been looking at ur forearm piece and it looks good but i think it might need to be a bit rounder im trying to find some good ref pics but none of them are big enough but this is what i got

H3ODST_Firefight_SecurityZone2.jpg

Halo3-ODST_Johnson-Firefight-3rdP-0.jpg

Halo3-ODST_Johnson-Firefight-3rd-1.jpg

agian sorry about the size this were the biggest it could find

I know this may sound a bit newbish, but how do you make the thighs and gauntlets have both left and right peices.

Cause I need to have the left and right of each armor peice.

Don't kill me!!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
I know this may sound a bit newbish, but how do you make the thighs and gauntlets have both left and right peices.

Cause I need to have the left and right of each armor peice.

Don't kill me!!

-Pony

lol i asked the same thing but it was about how to make the sniper goggles for someone thats left handed but all u have to do is flip the 2d pattern,on 3.0.6 it says invert pattern

lol i asked the same thing but it was about how to make the sniper goggles for someone thats left handed but all u have to do is flip the 2d pattern,on 3.0.6 it says invert pattern

Are you serious...dang!! I guess I have to upgrade my pep designer :'(.

Stupid dial-up and the stupid noise.

-Pony

Under the '2d window' tab in Pep designer there should be something you can select to 'flip image' or something along those lines.

Sorry I can't be more precise since I don't have the program running on this comp, but it should be easy to find. :)

Prince NEO said:
You can do it with Pep designer 2, You just have to search for it.

yeah u can do it with pep 2 i was just say that with 3.0.6 it says invert patterns instead of flip 2d pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back