Hd Perm Models Starting Cqb Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys that the scale height is a little off because i had to rotate the model to make it a little easier to do. so let everyone know when you guys figure out how much to take away for the scale to be correct

oh and a small update
2-1.jpg

Thanks a ton for posting my file on the front page, but I think if I were anyone else i'd use Ral Partha's :lol: He's an unfolding master

man if there is one thing i dont like about this program is the amount of open edges i create in the program just grr! but whatever I'll manage. hey guys i'm not to sure how high def the shins may be, because theres alot of detail in there that is way to hard to put in oh well when you guys see it done maybe noone will notice whats missing

okay well here's the update for the shins you guys let me know what's missing from the shin before i release it
3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

new poll up for the shins

Last night I was looking at the thigh model before this new one and figured I'd take a little bit and start something that could maybe, possibly help out on your model?!?
I figured I could help a bit :D
[attachment=5152:leg.jpg]
I can send a .dxf or .mb file.

well i like how it looks it looks better than mine. well if it goes even more detailed then maybe the forum will finally have its HD model

after all I'm just an amatuer

Macattack64 said:
I like the way this looks:

The split polygon tool is like magic in a bottle!
Did I ever say here that I sometimes have dreams where everything is in wireframe?!?

Let me tell you, its like a freaky trip!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CPU64 said:
The split polygon tool is like magic in a bottle!
Did I ever say here that I sometimes have dreams where everything is in wireframe?!?

Let me tell you, its like a freaky trip!!

lol tripping off acid.. >.<

also turns out the power was out at work so now I'm sent home...

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Macattack64 @ Jul 5 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol tripping off acid.. >.<
also turns out the power was out at work so now I'm sent home...</div>

And by the way, just clear things out, I've never done any type of "substances"..
Me comparing my dreams to a bad trip are strictly based on outside influences..
Like when beavis and butt-head ate bad mushrooms in that movie.. LOL

And no, not even fiberglass resin ;)

AWESOME work guys. I can't model for the life of me.
One question. I've looked on the wiki page and done alot of searching but you all say that the last thing left to do in HD are the calves.
I can't find the HD codpiece anywhere. Does it exist or am I not calling it buy it by the right name?

Sorry to get off topic.
Just asking :)

Those shins look great!

Ixius

EDIT: PSberetta, the HD codpiece (space diaper) doesn't exist yet (to my knowledge). We gotta wait for that one :)

nugget said he's been working on it so everyone is focusing on parts like a little contest to see if the community will call their HD part the 405ths HD part and added to the wiki i guess thats how its working

btw did anyone notice there's a new poll up about the shins I'm willing to call them done but i want to knwo if i'm missing something or not

we would vote but it wont let you vote if you voted on the first poll...

for the new shins? did you add the detail to the old models? like the thighs? and i'm hoping you didn't change the angle like the last time... because then it's harder to scale it... :\

this time i didnt change the angle... much just take away like .5 centimeter to the original scale because i cant remember if i did rotate it but if i did it wasnt as dramatic as the thigh
and for detail to the thighs do you mean what you pointed out on CPU's model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back