THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
the gauge isn't going anywhere, unless we get donations. Yeah, I'd love to to be $1000, but lets be realistic. I could raise it, but it won't do any good because right now we're stuck at $50.

I'll be giving you the MO as soon as I get the cash to send it to you. So your guaranteed 100 from me.

Can you manually update the guage by the way if needed (I'm not asking you to update it, just wondering if you can..)?

Oh and Adam, check out the one word thread.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
if the active members on this site donated $10 piece it probably could get us up a little bit. especially the ones who really want to join like most people said they wanted to. They say they want to help, heres how they can. They can help by donating some money so we can get started.

i really wish i could help donate.. ALL of my money right now is spent on my girlfriend and my armor.

it takes up more money than i thought haha

I don't mind coughing up some cash as long as I know it will be well received and put to good use. Thanks for everything Adam and I hope this helps get the 405th off the ground.

Redsleighdown said:
I don't mind coughing up some cash as long as I know it will be well received and put to good use. Thanks for everything Adam and I hope this helps get the 405th off the ground.

Indeed! I think a lot of people do ;-)

once i get some extra cash i'll send some....just really tight on cash due to my relationship brake up

Just donated a smidge. And tomorrow $ will be going out to someone whom is probably going to in turn make a donation.

FinAeros said:
Just donated a smidge. And tomorrow $ will be going out to someone whom is probably going to in turn make a donation.

Yes sir! FinAeroes, you hit that one on the dot lol.

Thanks Fin.

Appreciate it guys, Adam, you'll have a MO soon! I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back