C2E2 2024 Info and Roll Call: April 26th, 2024 - April 28th, 2024

Potluck Choices

• Total voters
Taking a look at the list of confirmed attendees and it looks like we've got like 7 of the regiments participating for this year.

Midwest (obviously)
Southern
South western
Mountain
Mexico
Canada
And I believe I heard someone from the European regiment.
you can add Colonial to the list now ;)

child get GIF

Just insert 8 in place of two.

!!!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN DISCUSSION WITH C2E2 AND REEDPOP ABOUT WHAT WE NEED FOR A BOOTH/PANELS

PLEASE HOLD OFF ON BUYING YOUR PASSES IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY

WE MAY BE GETTING A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF EXHIBITOR PASSES THAT WILL BE DISTRUBTED BY MIDWEST STAFF

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!

If anyone is still looking for rooms, there are still availabilities on the C2E2 hotel booking site. Have split these 4/5 ways in the past, and there's plenty of room. Though officially it only has 4 occupants.

This is the hotel directly attached to the convention center.

HyattRooms.jpg

If anyone is still looking for rooms, there are still availabilities on the C2E2 hotel booking site. Have split these 4/5 ways in the past, and there's plenty of room. Though officially it only has 4 occupants.

View attachment 341267

OH MY GOD They have HAIRDRYERS?!?!

I kindly ask if you have confirmed, and have a Facebook, our photographer was kind enough to create a event listing for us that put us on C2E2's official schedule! please make sure to RSVP to ensure interest is loud and clear! You may do so here.

I kindly ask if you have confirmed, and have a Facebook, our photographer was kind enough to create a event listing for us that put us on C2E2's official schedule! please make sure to RSVP to ensure interest is loud and clear! You may do so here.

8am?! You’re speaking my language :D

View attachment 341267
Im interested but id need picked up from O’Hara

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back