Halo 2 Master Chief Helmet, The most accurate out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to see it. I want to make a small somthing out of clay. Mabey a gernade or hand pieces. Did you use clay right out of the box? Or did you get it all wet and stuff before you started? Its so cool how a block of clay became somthing so greatly wanted and admired. very nice work.

Suit looks great :). Only dislike that I have is that I think you shold have made calf pieces just a little bit more 'buff' :p. Otherwise I think its great :D.

As for the underarmor material, I will have to guess it's for the hip/thigh/crotch area.

-Doom

I bow my head before you, as you should be doing this for a living. Its That good. Are you going to make the halo 3 helmets?

I could not even come close, with all the time you have put into it, and everything. Im not sucking up, but i am totally blown away.

cant wait to see this completley finished! :not worthy:

Doom said:
Suit looks great :). Only dislike that I have is that I think you shold have made calf pieces just a little bit more 'buff' :p. Otherwise I think its great :D.

agreed, also the COD front looks a little lacking compared to the genius of the rest of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible!!!

No :p you know what I think of your stuff, Its a far out the best armor out there. Cant wait to see all the stuff painted,strapped on and all the piece together. The harness is impressive, my only concern is that the buckle in the middle of you belly will be a bit uncomfi. Now about the under suit, the big piece is the neck seal, the piece in the lower right corner is a patch for the back.

@Doom, I'm happy thats it isn't that ''buffed'', its more realistic in my option.

Redsleighdown said:
anyone know where to get side lights like that?
MouserElectronics.com its user friendly and has good pricing with no min. Look under 10mm LED or 5/8 incandesant lights. or you might find them through Newark.com or even Digikey.com

Thanks for the complements. Now remember I’m not going for the bulky game model look I’m going for more of a functional and anatomical look.

[attachment=1891:masterch...metokill.png]
[attachment=1890:halo3artwork.jpg]

i really dont c whats so special abought the helemnt so what if you cant make it perfect, that thats the point, add your own little details! thats the fun :cautious:

damasterchief said:
i really dont c whats so special abought the helemnt so what if you cant make it perfect, that thats the point, add your own little details! thats the fun :cautious:

One, best helmet ever. Two what are you saying? Please peace together a coherent sentance before knocking gold.

yeah, I agree. The cod piece looks a tad off. I think it could benefit from a sharpening of angles, make it a little less rounded.

damasterchief said:

Not sure what your trying to say here, but I'll take it as a complement.

Yodajammies said:
yeah, I agree. The cod piece looks a tad off. I think it could benefit from a sharpening of angles, make it a little less rounded.

You guys got to stop checking out my crotch. :unsure:

If you want you can post pictures of your armor so I can see how it’s supposed to look... Please feel free…

It Looks Just fine to me

cod.jpg

BlueRealm said:
If you want you can post pictures of your armor so I can see how it’s supposed to look... Please feel free…

Ownage from the Master...

I think the criticizing of BlueRealm's armor is ridiculous. Aside from the fact that he has obviously stared at and analyzed every inch of the MC's armor for more time than most of us have played the games, and the fact that it is hands down the most accurate build in existence, nobody here has strived for this level of accuracy on the entire suit. I personally feel it is dead-on to the ingame Chief, and I hope that anything that I put any real effort into will come out half as good as this.

Nice job, Devin. It looks amazing, and I think if everybody tried to make a suit to attempt to rival yours, even just using pep and bondo, the armor collection here would grow by leaps and bounds.

And I mean no disrespect to those who have also scratchbuilt fantastic suits, like Chris and Sean. They look great, but still don't have the massive stupifying detail Devin's does.

In this case it should be Codpiece before attitude. lol. Sorry I couldn't help it, I have a twisted sense of humour. On another note...your armor is looking picture perfect BTW. I sure the whole forum will get a big kick outta the finished project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back