Halo 2 Master Chief Helmet, The most accurate out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man hows the painting coming along.....this has got to be the best suits i have ever seen....id love to be able to get to your stage some day...but i doubt i will...but not through lack of trying :D ...man do you sell your suits?...'cause if you do you are gonna become one rich guy!!!! id snap one of these up in a second!!!! that lid is imense...the amount of detail in the entire thing is flawless.... (claps hands vigorously sp)...how long have you neen working with costumes...i know this has bin 3 years in the making (claps hands again) you have a lot more patience than I....but costumes in general?....you seem like a veteren of costume making with details like this you have to be!!!

Someone has got to clue bungie in to this; can you say Recon armor? This is the most amazing armor I have ever seen. I honestly can't say anything negative about it. I also really like your treatment of the torso, specifically the multi-part chest piece. Just about every other suit I've seen just has a single-piece chest piece. Yours is outstanding. Do you eventually plan on including mounts on the back and right thigh for weapons? I'm not exactly sure how you'd do it as I am not an armor builder, but I know it's possible.

Above all else, this is simply amazing. Had you not provided images of your in progress stuff I could have sworn you did everything in a professional armor crafting studio such as the prop department in ILM or WETA Workshop. Damn fine job sir, damn fine job!

Rocknrollcows said:
you should wear that to the movie...

and say..

hey... my suit looks more accurate then the one on the screen! :D
rofl
if i was sititng in the movie theater and this blue sits down in mc suite next to me and i look over and see him ide crap my pants and grab my camera. lol this probrobly is better than the one on the movie... that is if they ever finish that thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely all for your functional/aesthetic look!!!!! I am in the 501st Legion and have put together Stormtrooper and clone trooper armor. Speaking from experience, the more form fitting or fit to your body type the better!!!! Armor more often than not is NOT comfortable and if you are going to be wearing that stuff for hours on end and it's all bulky and sticking out, you will be miserable. When it fits your body as close as possible it also looks in my opinion more realistic. I have had and worn Stormtrooper armor made from original suits, and those fit so much better than what they call fx kits. The screen accurate stuff is more sized for 5ft10-6ft people that weigh between 170-180 pounds. Which I fit that category. I am so in trouble. If I get addicted to doing Halo armor like I did my Star Wars stuff my wife will kill me!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of some finished helmets i did. You can see the liner and the lighting rig here as well.
helm1.jpg

helm3.jpg

liner.jpg

helmlighrig.jpg

Those are some fancy internals. What do you use for your LED lenses? I'm also digging the metallic finish, some type of auto paint?

WOW!!! im speach less once again. You never fail to impress me with your work. Cant wait to see finnished suit! it will pwn all!

I am very Happy to say that I own one of Blue Relms MC Helmets :rolleyes :lol: :D :not worthy:
quality piece of work and I am very Happy with it.
Blue what type of helmet liner are you using

Spartan648

BlueRealm said:
Here are some pics of some finished helmets i did. You can see the liner and the lighting rig here as well.
helm1.jpg

helm3.jpg

liner.jpg

helmlighrig.jpg

Hey Devin- is that my helmet? LOL

Honestly guys, Devin's work is fantastic. If you've got the loot, buy one. That is my testimonial for the day!

I'll second that!!!!! If you can get one, DO IT!!!!! WEll worth it!!!! I have some work now to do on mine. Thanks BR for the inside shots. That will make things a lot easier for me.

BlueRealm said:
helm1.jpg

helm3.jpg

liner.jpg

helmlighrig.jpg

Blue can you tell me where i could get this? and anyone else who has had a wseterfield helm would this padding work for that or is it to big?

Thanks.

BlueRelm
I have another question
I have the green LED lens covers that were in the helemt
I bought,now I need to know where to get the internal parts
that you have pictured
helmlighrig.jpg

Thanks Spartan648

I saw this guy's helmets a while back. They're really good. He and Briar are kind of the reson i got into this. All i can handle right now is Pepakura, but maybe someday. Does this person sell or is tht the only one he's made?

Tiddler said:
I saw this guy's helmets a while back. They're really good. He and Briar are kind of the reson i got into this. All i can handle right now is Pepakura, but maybe someday. Does this person sell or is tht the only one he's made?
Read the rest of the posts before asking dumb questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back