Auckland Armageddon 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belakor

Time for another Armageddon thread I suppose, this time for Auckland :D
Anyone thinking of going?
For those that don't know about it, it runs for three days in October, Sat 25th-Mon 27th at the Aotea Centre in the heart of the city.

There's more info on the official site, but here's the current guest list:
David Hewlett - Stargate Atlantis
Crispin Freeman - Hellsing / Slayers / Naruto
Doug Jones - Hellboy 1 and 2 & Fantastic Four 2
JIM LEE - All Star Batman and Robin
Andee Frizzell - Stargate Atlantis
Adam West - Batman / Family Guy
Sean Schemmel - Dragonball Z and GT / Kappa Mickey
Ernie Hudson – Ghostbusters 1 and 2
Michael Shanks – Stargate SG1 - Proudly presented by Hub Productions
David Anders - Heroes / Alias - Proudly Presented by Hub Productions
Grey DeLisle - Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy / Avatar and many more!
WILDSTORM COMICS TOUR - Comic Artist/Inker/Colourer Guests
Dave Wittenberg - Naruto / .Hack//Sign and more!

David Anders and Grey DeLisle are two I'm looking forward to meeting :)
There isn't much in the way of events listed on the site at the moment, we'll probably see a site update in the next couple of months, Auckland is usually a good event though... I've been the past two or three years and there's always something going on :) Things like wrestling, lastertag, tons of games (both to play and buy), celebrity autographs and photos, they usually have a bunch of different anime movies and TV shows playing in the screening room and there's always tons off cool crap to buy :D... things usually get cheaper on Sunday and Monday too ;)

I'll be there Friday through Monday (Friday is setup day for exhibitors) and I'll have my TK, Spartan, and if I'm done in time, my BSG Fleet Marine. I'll also have my Wall-E on display as well... if I'm finished that is.
I'll have to see what we're doing with the 501st stand, if we've got a table I'll probably bring a bunch of stuff (Halo, BSG, Iron Man etc) to display... seeing some of my gear up close should be enough to get you all to come :p

I'll update this as I get more info, maybe start a list of those attending.. if there's anyone else going...

Sounds like a fun event! But I haven’t got the cash, especially since I just spent most of the dough put aside for Melbourne Armageddon on some fancy new weaponry :D Ill be there next year for sure!

Yeah, looks like I'll be making my way up as well.
My friends wedding it the week after, but I think they're planning on going as well :)

Looks like a good lineup too...

I was checking out the Melbourne Arma website when i decided I'd have a look at the NZ one, Looks like their going to have a pretty good Halo based presence there.
Gestalt a Halo Play
They use a picture of one of Adams suits too.
Now i wish i was going to Aukland instead of Melbourne :( If i had known there was going to be something like this, i would have come!
Ill at least have to buy the DVD now.
Let us know if there any good Belakor, and tell them they should come down to Melbourne :p

The-last-spartan, If you do happen to see Belakor there (black recon armour) ask him where hes been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back